Dental Tooth Bonding
A beautiful, natural, aesthetically pleasing smile can be created with dental tooth bonding.
A beautiful smile is a wonderful thing. Your smile is an outward expression of your personal confidence. It’s an aspect of your physical appearance that conveys a great deal about your personality. So, if you feel that your smile is somehow holding you back, there are a number of cosmetic dentistry procedures that can be used to give you the bright, white, perfect smile you’ve always wanted.
Our experienced cosmetic dentists personally designs each case so that you get a personalized, beautiful, functional and long-lasting result.
One of the more popular choices for improving the appearance and function of the teeth is cosmetic dental bonding. Custom designed with immediate results, dental bonding is a cosmetic procedure that makes use of a composite resin to cover, fill in or mask imperfections in your natural teeth.
The resin used in tooth bonding can be shaped and polished to improve the appearance of stained or discolored teeth, cracked or chipped teeth, or even decayed teeth. Dental bonding can also be used to correct slightly crooked teeth without braces. Dental bonding can even be used to lengthen or widen natural teeth and fill in large gaps or spaces without the need for orthodontics.
The steps in a dental bonding procedure are as follows:
- The bonding is personally designed on models of your mouth by our dentists
- A shade guide is used to select the perfect dental bonding material color for your teeth
- If necessary, your natural teeth are painlessly prepared for the bonding material
- Each tooth that is receiving a dental bonding is then coated with a conditioning material
- The dental bonding resin is applied to achieve natural appearance in multiple layers and artfully sculpted
- The bonding resin is hardened in place with a special curing light
- Reshaping and polishing of the bonded material are performed
DISCOVER BEAUTY, COMFORT, FUNCTION AND LONGEVITY