Dental implants in Lawrence are a great option, but they aren’t right for everyone.
There are so many reasons why dental implants are a great option when you need to replace a missing tooth or teeth. They are a long-term solution, they allow you to eat and drink normally, they help to prevent bone loss and the list goes on and on. However, even though dental implants are a wonderful option, it is important to know if you’re a good candidate for dental implants. With our comprehensive evaluation, you’ll be able find out if dental implants are right for you!
How does a comprehensive evaluation help you find out if you’re a good candidate for dental implants?
Here are some factors we thoroughly evaluate:
- The condition of all of your teeth
- The health of your gum tissue
- Health of the jaw joint because it affects how your teeth functions
- How your teeth fit together and bite forces that are one them, which is critical to long term implant stability
- Bone density and availability to properly support the implant
- Your health history and medications because autoimmune diseases or uncontrolled diabetes can negatively impact healing processes and affect implant health in the long term.
The only way to know for sure whether you are a good dental implant candidate is to visit your dentist. Once we have examined these factors, we will be able to help you find the best options for you to replace missing teeth. If implants is not the best option for you, we will be able to help find alternative treatments that will help you achieve the outcome you desire.
If you have missing teeth, dental implants are a truly wonderful option for replacing them. To find out if dental implants are the right option for you, please contact James Otten Dentistry today!